Sunscreen for Golf
When it comes to choosing the best sunscreens for playing golf, it’s important to consider factors such as broad-spectrum protection, water resistance, sweat resistance, and ease of application. While personal preferences may vary, here are five highly recommended sunscreens:
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen: This popular sunscreen offers broad-spectrum protection and a non-greasy, lightweight formula. It absorbs quickly and leaves a matte finish, making it ideal for outdoor activities like golf.
- EltaMD UV Sport Broad-Spectrum SPF 50: Specifically formulated for sports and outdoor activities, this sunscreen is water-resistant and provides long-lasting protection. It is also oil-free, fragrance-free, and won’t clog pores.
- Coppertone Sport High-Performance Sunscreen: Designed for active individuals, this sunscreen is sweat-resistant and water-resistant, making it suitable for golf. It offers broad-spectrum protection and is available in various SPF options to meet your needs.
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin Dry Touch Sunscreen: This sunscreen is known for its non-greasy, matte finish that helps prevent shine. It provides broad-spectrum protection, absorbs excess oil, and is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Banana Boat Ultra Sport Sunscreen Lotion: Another excellent option for outdoor activities, this sunscreen is sweat and water-resistant for up to 80 minutes. It offers broad-spectrum protection and has a lightweight, non-greasy formula.
Remember to reapply sunscreen every two hours or more frequently if you’re sweating heavily. It’s also essential to wear protective clothing, a wide-brimmed hat, and sunglasses to further shield yourself from the sun’s harmful rays while playing golf.
Thinking of where to play next? Check out the Golf Course Map