Golf Society Deals – 100 Clubs
April 24th 2023 will go down in history as when the 100th club got listed on the site. All offering golf society deals.
See below for some fun facts & figures in relation to the clubs listed –
- If you were to travel from the most Southernly club to the most Northernly club it would be 701 miles – Perranporth (Cornwall) to Hopeman (Scotland)
- If you were to travel from the most Westerly club to the most Easterly club it would be 342 miles – Clwb Golff Pwllheli (Wales) to Thorpeness (Suffolk)
- Yorkshire & North East is the most represented region with 27 clubs – Yorkshire & North East
- The club allocated John Rahm to win The Masters was Leven Links & so became the 1st club to win a FREE giveaway comp and win a dozen Taylor Made Tour Response balls.
- Alphabetically, clubs beginning with the following letters are missing – E, J, K, Q, U, X & Z. With no clubs beginning with X or Z this leaves clubs beginning with E, J, K, Q to list.
- NCG & the number 100 goes hand in hand with things like the NCG Top 100 Listings & the NCG Top 100 Tour Events – a number of Clubs on the NCG Society Guide feature on these.
On with the next 100 Clubs & more golf society deals.
Check out all the clubs listed here – Golf Club Listing